Temp passport, visa extension and the crazy lady

Today I picked up my temporary travel document after the first 3 sets of photos didn't work!!
Then I had to register it with DAS( Colombia's immigration agency) where a crazy lady went crazy!! My new passport didn't have any stamps indicating how I got into the country she went mad saying that I had to pay a huge fine!!

After a friendly man stepped in to explain (in better Spanish than mine!) she ushered me into a back room to speak to another man who turned out to be very helpful!! After a few minuets I had everything sorted including the 4 day extension on our visa for Laura and myself which we where thinking would be an ordeal in itself!

Fun fun fun!!

Comments

Shaun Parker said…
Glad you got it sorted out mate.
Emily said…
woohoo! so great that it worked out, and you only had to get past one grumpy lady!

Popular posts from this blog

home visit to Chris

Nutmeg and Orange infused Butter

Changes in Hope house