Digging and stuff

This week I have been focusing most of my energies on digging. The mission here has a school here for the kids in the local community, I think they currently have a couple of hundred kids. Anyway the school is almost finished only a bit of work to do on the third floor. As it is on a slope they had to level the ground a bit, this has left a 3 meter earth bank behind the school. So I have to build a supporting wall. It's about 60 meters long so it's a good project to get stuck in to. This week we have about 2/3 of the foundations dug.

Also this week we saw a wild sloth in the forest next to our dining room!

Laura has been involved in swimming lessons for kids in the community, craft with local some women, painting railings, and 2days in hope house with the boys.

That's all for now. I'll put some pictures on once the Internet improves.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

home visit to Chris

Nutmeg and Orange infused Butter

Changes in Hope house