Chris

Tonight when we were coming home, I heard someone shout my name for across the road, it took me a second to figure out the caller, but as soon as it clicked I ran to Chris ( the boy that vanished last week) who was standing at the bus stop opposite the base. That he had called out meant that I could approach and his smile invited me to ask if I could give him an abraco, a hug, he nodded and I hugged him so tightly and whispered that we had missed him. He told us that he had come to get his papers to go to school next week. I'm so happy that we got to see him, show him that we miss him, but I'm more happy that he is off the streets and he still wants to go to school. Please pray with us that he continues in this right track, and we can keep contact with Chris. Thank you God.

Comments

Anonymous said…
The seeds that you sow are not in vain , may God Bless your Hard work and dedication. he wil be prayed for most certainly.
Johannah said…
Amazing story! God is so good.

Popular posts from this blog

home visit to Chris

Nutmeg and Orange infused Butter

Changes in Hope house