this week in Pictures

I love the BBC's this week in Pictures, not just because I'm lazy. I like the pictures. So I thought I would do one for our week too. 
Its not been much different than most weeks other than I was making a conscious effort to take my camera everywhere! -Laura

Tony, some of the other trainees and Robin,
 who taught wonderfully on leadership.
Thanks Robin!

Tony and the Boys building the block factory

Tony is teaching the boy's how to weld

This is our wonderful Street Team

Tony and Edgar throw the kids around

Just about to pray together before we leave 

The Boys from Hope House are in a Marble phase

Out with the Old...
I'm not one for change(it will ruin the tan line!)

 Bill adores his Phone,
so I made Samsung CupCakes
for his 18th birthday

I think he liked them! C:

Sauce anyone? its only £7.03 a bottle
I love the shopping centre but hate the prices.

Comments

Andrea said…
Fantastic job on the cake Laura! I like it :)

Popular posts from this blog

home visit to Chris

Nutmeg and Orange infused Butter

Changes in Hope house