please don't tell the cook!!

today for dinner we had soup, mine had 2 small cubes of boiled beef, a light sprinkling of mince meat and a solitary fragment of sliced reconstituted ham, apart from the aforementioned fragments of assorted meat, the soup primeraly consisted of potato, spaghetti, carrots and a salty chicken stock (I think). I suplimmented this with 2 bread roles from the shop down the road, and butter.
I am sorry to say that I could not finish the soup, is was not half as nice as I have described it!!

I really miss cooking!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
hopefully when you move you will be able to do loads, and i will send you lots of herbs n stuff that can be posted if you want, at least you won't have to worry about your weight, prehaps i should be there. mum xxx

Popular posts from this blog

home visit to Chris

Nutmeg and Orange infused Butter

Changes in Hope house