Smile for the sugar!

So, exciting things are happening here in Brazil, but we don't always have time to write or photos to show. Soon though I promise. But just for now I wanted to share a little bit of the more mundane or normal stuff that happens in our lives!  Have a wonderful Bank Holiday Weekend for the Brits!

These two pics are of todays visit to the supermarket. It took 1hr 10 mins to get through checkout. the queues are insane. People take the chairs that the supermarket are selling and have a little rest, or maybe even a picnic as the family below are doing.



I love to bake still and the other day I noticed that this pack of sugar had "sorria Jesus te Ama" on it. (Which, if your not fluent in Portuguese, means: "Smile Jesus loves you") it did make me smile but just because its weird.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

home visit to Chris

Nutmeg and Orange infused Butter

Changes in Hope house